Raydlinx men's mid hikers are made for rough weather and rough terrain. The rubber lug outsole helps them keep their grip in slippery conditions (good grip), while the toe bumper and heel piece add extra protection. You’ll also enjoy the comfort of the lightweight RAYDLINX footbed—and the satisfaction of their exclusive memory insole.
- Traction - Highly non-slip rubber outsole with 5mm gripping studs. (*F91)
- Waterproof - Waterproof and breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 8hr in all weather
- Anatomic design - EVOFIT concept, generous fit that adapts to the width of the front of the foot
- Impact protection - Durable rubber stone quards at the front and back of the foot.
- Cushioning - EVA foam with different density at the heel: comfort/protection from the ground.
- Lightweight - 450 g per shoe in size 9