ASIAN TRADING COMPANY W.L.L operates the www.shopmanzil.com website which are jointly referred to as the “Site” - which provide “Service(s)”.
By visiting the site, you expressly agree and accept the policies and practices which are stated herein. These policies and practices relate to the receipt, collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information.
These policies are used by companies and mobile app developers to stay compliant with law.
What is Personally Identifiable Information
According to the law, Personal Information means any personal data which is either directly provided by you or which relates to you and includes:
- Physical addresses
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Identification Numbers (Emirates ID, Passport, Driver’s License, etc.)
- Physical appearance descriptions and characteristics
- Bank Details
- Information pertaining to family members
- Any other information relating to you.
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- Service providers
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
1. Our Collection of Your Personal Information
- As part of your registration on the Site, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, for processing of payment via selected payment methods.
- This information may be given to us either when you input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site, or in any other manner.
- We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfillment of your orders.
- Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying items and participating in the buying process). This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider [or ISP]) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
- We may also collect information about your computer or mobile device (for example, browser type, screen size, software version etc.) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times at, and duration for, which you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes. Such aggregated personal information may be anonymized.
2. Our Use of Your Personal Information
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- Additionally, information relating to only items you are buying or are participating in buying activities for, can be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
- By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
- You expressly agree and authorize us to use your Personal Information by us in the manner stated herein, and further state that any usage of your data in the manner specified herein will be deemed fully compliant by you in terms of UAE Law in general and with Telecom Regulatory Authority Consumer Protection Regulations, January 2017 in specific. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
3. Accessing, Reviewing and Amending Your Personal Information
- You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team.
The "Contact Us" link at the bottom of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
4. Third Party Website Links
- The Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use may not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
- You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
6. Service Providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
7. No Spam or Spoof Emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
8. Protecting Your Personal Information
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in various physical and digital locations. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Https://shopmanzil.com will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Https://shopmanzil.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://shopmanzil.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
9. How You Can Contact Us About Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any Site webpage.
For legal concerns or questions, kindly email us at: email@example.com
ASIAN TRADING COMPANY W.L.L
Liwa Tower, B1, Liwa Street
P.O. Box - 2150, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Phone: +971 2 6212974
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.