Mid-cut leather safety boot for daily protection.
- Slip resistant soles are one of the most important features of safety and occupational footwear. SRC slip resistant soles pass both SRA and SRB slip resistant tests, they are tested on both steel and ceramic surfaces.
- You work in dry environments, no risk of water/liquid sprays, and you need protection for your toes, protection against perforation, and a good breathability? Then you need S1P safety footwear.
- Robust metal support to protect the feet of the wearer against falling or rolling objects.
- Puncture resistant steel midsoles are made from stainless or coated steel and prevent sharp objects from penetrating the outsole.
- Upper: Barton Action Leather
- Toecap: Steel
- Lining: Mesh
- Standards: EN ISO 20345: 2011 - ASTM F2413: 2018; S1P SRC
- Outsole: PU/PU
- Midsole: Steel
- Footbed: SJ Eco
- Item Code: 810200