Sporty, low-cut ESD safety shoe with a steel toe cap and midsole.
- S3 Safety Shoes: Suitable for work in environments with high humidity and the presence of oil or hydrocarbons. Provides protection against perforation risk of the sole and foot crushing.
- Steel Midsole: Puncture-resistant steel midsoles made from stainless or coated steel, preventing sharp objects from penetrating the outsole.
- Steel Toecap: Robust metal support to protect the feet against falling or rolling objects.
- Airblaze Technology: Moisture and temperature management system for optimum wearer comfort. Keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): Controlled discharge of electrostatic energy to prevent damage to electronic components. Avoids risks of ignition resulting from electrostatic charges. Volume resistance between 100 KiloOhm and 100 MegaOhm.
- SRC Slip Resistance: Slip-resistant soles, passing both SRA and SRB slip-resistant tests on steel and ceramic surfaces. One of the most important features of safety and occupational footwear.
- Assembly, Automotive, Food & beverages, Industry, Logistics
- Dry environment, Extreme slippery surfaces, Wet environment